Monday 17 September 2018

Signs of Santa yet again!

 Yes you guessed it! I am back with yet another Signs of Santa make which we made at our Team Get Togethers on Saturday and today! This one involves a little line of Elves doing the Christmas Conga!!!
This stamp set is still my most popular seller from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue with the cute little festive friends getting a lot of love! So easy to colour in with our fabulous Stampin Blends.
 Yet again I have gone a little glitter crazy and used it on the hats and bobbles of the elves!
 Hope you like today's make? I will be back on Wednesday with another make for you!

Ooo before I forget, the CLEARANCE RACK has been updated so head over to my Online Store for some bargains!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment