Friday 14 September 2018

Dandelion Wishes with Brusho

Hello there! On Wednesday I hosted a private Crafternoon Tea for a lovely bunch of ladies who book with me a few times a year. For this session they requested techniques so we worked with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set and did some embossing and used the Brushos to make this large square card. 
The card base is 14.8cm square and made from Thick Whisper White card stock. I embossed the Dandelion stamps using Versamark and White Emboss powder. We then sprinkled various colours of Brusho over the card and then spritzed the card with water! Everyones turned out differently and it was so good to see them.
 The Happy Birthday was also embossed in Gold and I then went over the design with the Wink of Stella pen, I hope you can see the sparkle from the last two photos!

 Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month! Much appreciated.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment