Wednesday 12 September 2018

Signs of Santa Pocket Card

Good Morning lovely readers! I'm a little late with my post today as I have been having Photo Editing issues with the software I use, but all is now resolved and I am back with a cute card that we made at class last night! I have to thank Katrina Duffell from Australia for the inspiration for this card. I am so glad I discovered Katrina's blog and her amazing makes, you can see the cards that inspired me HERE
 As you know I love my pocket cards and this one turned out quite cute, even if I do say so myself! The background is simply sponged with the Pool Party ink pad and a sponge and then some added Dazzling Diamonds glitter using the Fine Tip Glue pen at the bottom of the circle. 
 Inside the card got a little stamping treatment of course and all the images were coloured in with our wonderful Stampin Blends.
This cute stamp set is my top seller at the moment! I will be advertising a class with it very soon! In the meantime if you like my pocket card I do have a tutorial for how to make this style of card and will share the video with you below.
 Here is the video. Please note for the card above I used slightly different measurements for the inside pieces. These are Pool Party 9.5cm x 13.5cm, Poppy Parade 9cm x 13cm, Whisper White Thick 8.5cm x 12.5cm.

My September code is now live, thanks to those who have used it so far this month!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment