Wednesday 19 September 2018

Best Route Double Z Fold Card

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! Today's make is not with the Signs of Santa stamp set, although I do have a couple more of those to share! This time I am sharing a male themed card that we made at our Coffee and Card event this week. My ladies requested a male theme so this is what I came up with for them. I turned to the fabulous tutorial by my amazing team member Amanda Bates, you can find Amanda's tutorial HERE
I made a little origami shirt using a co-ordinating piece of the Best Route papers, think I will do a little video on this for you, very easy to do once you know how! 
The great thing about this design is that it fits in a standard C6 envelope which is always a bonus but packs a punch once you take it out. 
 For the tie I used the Classic Label punch which I also used for the sentiment too! Double the value!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment