Friday 7 September 2018

Signs of Santa card

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! Today's share is another one from my favourite stamp set from the Catalogue, the Signs of Santa stamp set on page 19. I adore this stamp set and love colouring the little characters in. I did CASE this card from a German demonstrator but I have just spent 10 minutes trying to find it again to give credit and cannot find the card!
 We made this at my Coffee and Card event this week and I realised after I had photographed mine that there is a stamp with some stacked presents so the ladies all had a pile of stacked presents in their trucks. 
 Inside the card got some stamping treatment and also the envelope too!
I hope you like this, it's my most popular seller from the catalogue at the moment!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment