Friday 17 August 2018

Springtime Impressions Z Fold Card

Hey there and a very happy Friday and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing a card made for my Coffee and Card session this week and also my Tuesday Club too! I like to duplicate projects wherever possible to make life a little easier! I have gone for a Z fold card for this design, you can get 2 from a piece of A4 Thick Whisper White card
I've gone to town with the Embossing Folders and used the Climbing Vine which recently jumped into my basket! I love our Embossing Folders and often forget to use them so I am making a conscious effort to add them to my designs at the moment!
The favourite polka dot white ribbon made a comeback on this make, just when my ladies thought I had gone off tying the bows! Ha ha!  Plus I also made them tie a little bow around the butterflies body too!
I've got another version of this one to share with you another time using a different embossing folder to show you how you can get a different look!



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment