Wednesday 8 August 2018

Mistletoe Season Class in the Post

Hello there and welcome to my blog today, a little later than planned! Today I have my latest Class in the Post to share with you, the Mistletoe Season Class in the Post.

This is for anyone unable to get to my in person events and will be available for the whole of August and September.
The class in the post includes

Mistletoe Season Stamp set (worth £16)
Old Olive Ink Pad*
Real Read Ink Pad*
Early Espresso Ink Pad*
10 Envelopes
All the other supplies to make 5 of each of the 2 designs

You will need to supply
Glue, Foam Pads, Clear Blocks and Scissors

* If you already have any of the ink colours you can choose another colour to build your collection.
If you would like to order this then you can pay below or contact me via email HERE


CLASS IN THE POST POSTED




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment