Wednesday 15 August 2018

Springtime Impressions Dies

Hey there and welcome back to my blog today. Today's make is one from my BINGO Night a couple of weeks ago and I also duplicated it for my recent Crafternoon Tea event too! The card features the Springtime Impressions dies which are part of the wonderful Abstract Impressions bundle on page 128 and 129 of the Annual Catalogue.
I have used a background of Soft Seafoam (my new love) and stamped with the oldie but goodie Hardwood background stamp. The Garden Impressions papers are perfect for co-ordinating with this suite and I added in the Stitched Shapes Framelits which are still my go-to dies!
 I tied some of the lovely Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine around the butterfly for a bit of added texture on the card!
 Hope you like this make and it inspires you! Take a look at the products by clicking the images below to my Online Store.




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment