Sunday 5 August 2018

Creation Station August Blog Hop - Artistic Expression


Hey there and welcome to my blog today! I'm back with the fabulous Creation Station team today after a bit of a hiatus. Today we are showcasing the Artistic Expression section of the catalogue from pages 127 to 179. I've gone for a simple make today really just to show off the fabulous Beautiful You stamp set and the Garden Impressions papers 
The lady from the stamp set is stamped in Memento Black ink onto the Whisper White circle and then stamped again onto the patterned paper, then cut out her dress and hat and stick these over the image you stamped on the circle. Colour her skin in with the Stampin Blends!
 We did have some fun with this one at my recent BINGO event where ladies cut the dress wrong or almost cut her arm off!!!
 I do hope you like my simple make today and will continue on the hop by clicking the NEXT button below to visit my colleague Julie.

We also have an exclusive bundle and new Watercolour Pencils available for the month of AUGUST only! The Blended Season stamp set will cover all your makes all the year round, you can see it on my Online Store in more detail by clicking on the images below.
The dies alone are just amazing and as you can see from the image below they have a double stitched effect! Just fantastic!
 As usual I have my Online Code set up for my Online Shoppers!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment