Sunday 12 August 2018

Blended Seasons Watercolouring

Good Morning and a very happy Sunday to you! Today I'm sharing another make with the limited edition Blended Seasons stamp set. This time I have gone for a very subtle card with some watercolouring. I stamped the large floral image in Crumb Cake on some Watercolour Paper and then I coloured this in with the ink pads and an Aquabrush!
The ink pads I have used here are Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green for the main image and then Pool Party for round the edges of the image to make it pop. 
I added some of the lovely gold Metallic Pearls for an extra touch.
Hope you like today's make, I will be back tomorrow with details of two Class in the Posts that I have on the go at the moment!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment