Monday 9 July 2018

Rooted in Nature Gatefold Card

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today after quite a hectic weekend of Cricket, Football and more Cricket but I am back now with a couple of new cards to share with you.
We made these cards at our Team Training event last week and I designed the one here using the papers that are part of the Buy 3 and get a 4th FREE offer this month.  As usual after I designed it I thought of ways I could improve the card and suggested to my team that they could stamp leaves on the Designer paper which some of them did and I sneaked a photo of Amanda's make below.
Here is what the inside of the card looked like before I stuck it in and below is the card Amanda made with the addition of the stamped leaves on the DSP.
 I love the Thinking of You sentiment and we embossed this with Copper Embossing powder. I also made another version with the reverse side of the paper. The joy of our papers is that if you don't like one design then we have another design on the back!
 And here is the lovely Copper Embossing in all it's glory!

Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment