Monday 16 July 2018

More Animal Outing

Hello there! As promised here I am with another card using the Animal Outing stamp set. I made this one whilst my Coffee and Card ladies were making theirs last Tuesday! 
I turned the card round and went for a landscape design with this one and left of the Linen Thread. I also used a different sentiment that was a little more generic!
The animals are all coloured with the Stampin' Blends which are now all available and we have 11 new lovely colours too!
July's code is now live for you to use and will run until 30th July.
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment