Sunday 29 July 2018

Dandelion Wishes Square Frame

Hey there and welcome back to the blog today! Today I am sharing another Dandelion Wishes framed piece of art but this time in a much larger frame. I think the frame is 8x8 inches.  It is from IKEA! As you can see it's hard to photograph with the reflection but I am sure you get the idea of how nice it's turned out!
The dandelion images were stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder, this was done on Watercolour Paper. I then used the Ink Refills and an Aquabrush to achieve the rainbow effect.
 I am doing a repeat class with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set on 18th August and will show you this technique. All the details can be found HERE
 July's Online Code will be closed off tomorrow evening at 9pm. Please make sure you have placed any orders you wish to make!
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment