Sunday 15 July 2018

Animal Outing Baby Card

Good Morning readers and welcome to my blog today! Today's make (and tomorrow's) will be with the Animal Outing stamp set. I was lucky to get this one free at a Stampin' Up! event in April and I must say it's one of those sets that has now grown on me! I saw THIS CARD on Pinterest and just had to case it as I loved it so much. I made a few tweaks and didn't use the Rooted in Nature papers but created a patterned background with the leaf stamp from the Rooted in Nature set.

The animals were coloured with the Stampin' Blends, watch out for a new Blends club coming soon!
What is really helpful with the colouring of these stamps is the shading on the stamp. If you look at the rhino you can use the lines and shaded areas to add the darker pen to help achieve a shaded look! I am no colouring expert, I just try and use this to help me!
Hope you like today's card, will be back with another one tomorrow!
July's code is now live and will run until 30th July
Just a little reminder about our amazing joining offer this month! A whole set of ink pads FREE in your Starter Kit. £193 worth of products for just £99!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment