Monday 2 July 2018

July All Star Tutorial Blog Hop

Hey there and welcome to my blog today and to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop. This is my last month with the gang as I have done a year as part of this team and it's time for me to step down. Thank you to my colleagues on the team, I have loved being on a team with such talent and kindness.

I am sharing the Dandelion Wishes stamp set today and I do have a class with spaces left using this set on Saturday 14th July, you can find the details on my blog HERE or on Facebook HERE
I have used a colour combo of Smoky Slate and Soft Sea Foam (which is quickly becoming a new favourite of mine) to create a really soft look and added my new favourite ribbon too!
Inside card I used my Stamparatus to stamp the dandelion and then I moved it slightly to stamp it again in a different colour.

I do hope you will take a look around all the other blogs that are taking part in the hop today



We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment