Friday 22 June 2018

Varied Vases with Highland Heather

 Good Morning and a very happy Friday to you! The sun is shining here in Pudsey today and I have a lovely BINGO event tonight and a Crafternoon Tea event tomorrow afternoon.

Today I am sharing another make with the Varied Vases bundle and I do have spaces left on a class next Saturday 30th June if you would like to pop along? You can find the details HERE on my blog or HERE on my Facebook page.
This is one of the cards we will make at BINGO tonight and I have kept it fairly simple, in face we don't even use the coordinating vase punch on this card!
 Just a little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE
 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment