Friday 15 June 2018

Simple Varied Vases

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. I have been a little quiet this week as I haven't been too well but I'm feeling a bit better now so I'm back with a blog update for you! I have been a little bit obsessed with the new Varied Vases bundle and seeing as it's been the most popular selection with my customers I have used it a lot! Today's make is quite a simple one, just a piece of thick Whisper White card and some scrap of the Subtles DSP for the background.
 The colours used are Pool Party, Highland Heather and Petal Pink along with a black ink pad for stamping the flowers. There are so many possibilities with this bundle and I have at least another 7 cards to share with you so hold onto your hats for a few more projects over the next few days.


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment