Monday 25 June 2018

Animal Outing Stamp Set

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! What a scorcher it looks like it is going to be today! 
Today I am sharing a card we made on Friday evening at my BINGO event, more details HERE if you would like to book onto the next one on 3rd August. 

We received this stamp set at a recent Stampin' Up! event and I have to say I wasn't too sure about it but as usual I have seen some fab examples all over the internet that have changed my mind completely and the fact that I love giraffes helps too!
 The papers used are from the Subtles 6x6 DSP pack which is such a useful little pack to have. I die cut a circle from them and then stamped the images on the white card behind and coloured it in with the Stampin Blends. Please note the "old colours" are now available and we are just waiting for the new colours to arrive in the warehouse.

I hope you like todays make, all of the products used are available in my Online Store.
Just a little reminder I still have 2 spaces left on my In Colour Club starting on 1st July, you can find all the details HERE
 And also not forgetting my special offer for the last few days of June to celebrate my 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie

shop now

join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment