Friday 8 June 2018

Cricket Card for Ross

Good Morning folks! Yes it was that time of the year again, Ross birthday this week where I had to come up with a cricket card design. I had a reprive last year for his 18th when I went down the beer route but this year I went back to coming up with a cricket design!
I took a stamp from the Swirly Bird stamp set which was the nearest to a solid circle although it does  look like the ball has been tampered with!!! I drew on the stitching on the balls by hand with one of our journalling pens.
 Sadly the number dies are no longer available but they will be remaining in my personal crafting collection for a long time to come!
 Hope you like today's make, sorry for the short post! Loads to do!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment