Monday 18 June 2018

The Best 10 Years

Good Morning! I little different post from me today because yesterday I celebrated 10 years as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! On 17th June 2008 I became a demonstrator not really knowing how things would pan out, I just knew I loved the products and wanted them at a discount! 10 years on and I have been on every Incentive Trip Stampin Up has offered, welcomed many demonstrators to our team, some of whom have been with me for over 8 years now and made so many new friends over the years. It truly is one of the best things I have ever done!
 I thought I would share some photos of my Stampin' Up time over the years. I am quite envious of how fresh faced I look in some of the photos!!!
 I have had the honour of presenting at many large scale Stampin' Up! events and I have literally travelled the world.
 I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my customers over the years for your support, enthusiasm and custom. Running your own business is hard, it's not always easy and there are of course ups and downs, however I know I am doing the job I love to do!







To celebrate my 10 years as a Demonstrator I would love to offer my customers a special deal for the rest of the month! For every £50 you spend with me I will send you a FREE ink pad of your chosen colour and we have LOADS of new colours to choose from!



We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment