Friday 15 May 2015

Flower Patch

Hello there. I missed blogging yesterday as my son has been using my laptop for his revision and he has to take priority at the moment. This week has been his worst week for exams as he has had 5, well I say had,  at the time of writing this he is just on his way to school and will do 3 exams today!

Today I am sharing a card we made at my Crafternoon Tea event and at a private class I did last Friday. This was a popular card and some of my ladies have since purchased the stamps and dies as they loved them so much. A relatively simple card which was inspired by a card my team member Kylie made a couple of weeks ago.
The trickiest thing about this set is getting the stamps and dies lined up correctly to roll them through the Big Shot. I have written a T on the top of my stamps and a T on the dies so that you know which is the correct way to stamp and roll.
 Hope you enjoy this make and have a Happy Friday and a lovely weekend. The sun is shining today, let’s hope it continues!

The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com















No comments:

Post a Comment