Wednesday 27 May 2015

6 days to go....

.... or 6 sleeps to go (which do you prefer?) until the Brand New Catalogue goes live on Tuesday 2nd June. Be prepared for Tuesday to be a very busy day for ordering, I’ve got my list ready - have you??

So for the next 6 days I will tease you  share some new products from the catalogue that I have used on projects for my Launch Event (Friday 5th June, still places left). We are allowed to pre-order selected items from the new catalogue to get us ready for our events.
This card uses a LOT of new product including a new stamp set called Build a Birthday, some fab Washi tape from the Cherry on Top suite and some of the new In Colours too!
The bottom two layers of the cake are Washi Tape and the top two are stamped on.
Hope you like this little project, can’t wait to share more with you.

Now, if you still want some items from the current catalogue or want to get your hands on the Weekly Deals I still have my Online Code Club that is ongoing. I will be closing this order on Saturday morning, so that will be your last chance.

The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

I will be starting a June Online Code Club on 2nd June.
Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment