Wednesday 20 May 2015

Stampin’ Up! Classes May - July 2015

Good Morning! A little break from creative posts today as I share my upcoming classes in more detail with you. These are in date order. All my events are uploaded to my Facebook page and if you would like to be notified when I upload events you can subscribe to my Events page HERE. Just click on Subscribe on the top right!


FRIDAY 29th MAY - MONTHLY STAMP A STACK - £15 to make 12 cards or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night. We will be using a few new sneak peek products at this class and it will also be your last chance to order from the current catalogues. 7pm - 10pm
6 places left


SATURDAY 30th MAY - MONTHLY TECHNIQUE CLUB - £28 to include the cost of the Sheltering Tree stamp set. £12 if you already have the set. Booking closes Sunday 24th May.
6 places left


This last event has proven to be very popular and I now only have 7 places left. A deposit of £25 is required to secure the booking.
7 places left

I also have the following classes which takes us up to the Summer break. Please note I do not run classes in August.

Friday 26th June - STAMP A STACK - £15 or FREE with a spend of £45 or more on the night!
Saturday 27th June - TECHNIQUE CLUB - £28 approx to include stamp set 
Saturday 27th June - ALL DAY PROJECT LIFE SESSION - £5 to come and play all day!
Tuesday 21st July - PROJECT LIFE CLUB - £5 or FREE with a spend of £35 on or before the night.
Friday 24th July - STAMP A STACK - £15 or FREE with a spend of £45 or more on the night!
Saturday 25th July - TECHNIQUE CLUB - £28 approx to include stamp set 

If you would like to book onto a class or would like more detailed information please email me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Julie
shop now




No comments:

Post a Comment