Saturday 16 March 2013

Baby Girl card

Good morning! I'm up and about after last night's lovely workshop at Rachel's house, thanks for your orders ladies! Not feeling too well today and Evan isn't right either so we are having the morning off from dancing and I am going to take it easy until my classes this afternoon!

Do you remember the baby boy card I shared last weekend? Well here is the girlie version that I sent to a former wedding client of mine who recently had her first baby.


This time I couldnt do the babies name across the middle as it was more than 4 letters so I decided to scale her name down and do a mini version on bunting across the bottom left corner.


I inked the edges of the tiny bunting.



And here are both cards together


Hope you like them both? I am going to key last nights order and then take it easy for a couple of hours.

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Simple Serif alphabet, Bundle of Love, Aviary, Papillon Potpourri
 4. Embellishments – Various ribbons
 5. Tools – Various punches
 6. Mediums – So Saffron, Pretty in Pink

1 comment: