Wednesday 20 March 2013

Team Welcome cards

Morning! Is it snowing with you?? Seems quite light here - I'm really hoping it won't settle and I can get to my last 2 parties of Sale-A-Bration over the next couple of days! Sale-A-Bration has been such a busy but fun time for me this year, but I am looking forward to a couple of weeks off over the Easter period! 

Sale-A-Bration is also a busy time to see our team grow!! We have had lots of new ladies join over the last 2 months as the deal for joining up is such a great offer! £162.50 worth of craft items for just £99!!!! Thats 25% more than normal and this ends on Friday! 

Here are some cards I have made recently to welcome new members to the team.


I told you how much I am loving these dresses, particularly with the Tea for Two papers, love the vintage look!


I made the card blanks again with the scallop square die in Crumb Cake and inked all around the edges.


Love love love the Tea for Two papers, I want a patchwork duvet in them!!!


The sentiment is from the Oh,Hello stamp set and I have punched it out with the extra large oval punch and inked around it in Crumb Cake.


Really simple card design as the papers do all the work!!


 If you are local and would like to learn techniques using these products then why not book a place at my April Technique club. I have just 4 places left.

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Tea for Two
 3. Stamps – Oh,Hello
 4. Embellishments – Crochet Trim
 5. Tools – Dress Up framelits, Extra Large Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment