Monday 11 March 2013

Showcasing my ladies projects

Good morning! WOW it's Monday again! I swear the weeks go by quicker the older you get! Yesterday I spent Mother's Day at the regional dance competition with Evan and the rest of our dance school! We had a great day, probably our most successful to date! Evan was brill and got 2 trophies, coming 5th in his ballroom (Quickstep) and then 3rd in his latin (Samba). This was a huge deal as he has never ever had anything higher than 4th before. I did really well too and having just moved up to a harder level I came 2nd in Tango and then I won the Cha Cha Cha!! My partner Paul and I also  came 2nd in our Quickstep and we won the Jive!!! All in all a great Mother's Day although it did mean I didnt get to see my Mum on Mother's Day but I made sure Robin and the boys went round in the afternoon whilst I was still at the competition!

So back to the craft (that's why you visit - right?). On Saturday I held an Emergency Mother's Day class at my house with a small group of ladies and we made the card I shared yesterday and a boxed frame picture. I will share the lovely ladies projects with you!


The box frame above and card below are Ginnette's creations.



Above we have Zoe's with her gorgeous photo and I love the sparkling butterflies


And finally Barbara's lovely one, again with some gorgeous butterflies!


I thought I would leave you with a photo of our Samba boy! So proud!!


Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment