Wednesday 13 March 2013

Easter Piglet

Hi there! Yesterday I had a day off from blogging!! As we enter the last few days of Sale-A-Bration things are becoming a little hectic so its all hands on decks! I still have 4 workshops to do before the end of SAB next Friday PLUS my Scrapbook/Technique Club on Saturday too!

Last night we had our Tuesday club and it was Easter themed. I had seen some gorgeous projects with punch art Piglet's on Pinterest (sounds like a tongue twister!). In most of the projects I saw, Piglet was holding balloons so I decided to make a little daffodil to make it more Easter themed! 


The colours I have used are Pool Party and Regal Rose with little bits of other colours thrown in for Piglet and the daffodil!


As punch art goes Piglet is quite easy to re-create! You only need 3 punches! The Word window, the Owl and the 2 step Bird punch. For the daffodil I used the Boho Blossom punch.


The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen punched out with the Extra Large oval punch and then layered onto the Decorative Label punch.


I hope you like my little Piglet card. Please leave me a comment to let me know you have visited!

If you cannot resist this little fellow and would like the punches and items to make this card then please do get in touch with me at the email address at the top of my blog. Sale-A-Bration ends on 22nd March and you could earn free goodies!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi
 2. Papers – In Colour Designer Paper Stack
 3. Stamps – Delightful Dozen
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits, Bird punch, Word Window punch, Owl punch, Boho Blossom punch, Extra Large Oval punch, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Regal Rose ink, Bashful Blue ink

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this soooo much Julie, it made me amile - thanks for sharing, I think I may need to CASE this cute little Piglet!
    Love Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so nice. In Germany we call it "Ferkel" (from Winnie the Poo).
    LG Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love, love, love this so much! I am a huge Winnie-the-Pooh and friends fan and will definately have to CASE this adorable card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete