Tuesday 24 August 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Good morning to you all. Today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary!! I feel so old and dont feel like I am old enough to be married for that long!!
Here is the card I made for Robin, decided I should do a new one for him rather than one I had planned for class!!! Although I like this one so I might do this in class!!!!!!!
I have seen the fantastic bunting ideas on Monica's and Carol's blogs and I wanted to incorporate it on my card. The colours I have used are Ruby Red (retiring), Mellow Moss (retiring) and Soft Suede (staying - yeah!)
The papers I have used are from the Level 1 hostess pack, they have been really useful for projects, I hope we get some more in the new catty. I have watercoloured the truck with my ink pads and the watercolour brush. Remember the stamp set Loads of Love is 20% off this month so its only £15.16, let me know if you want one!!!!

Close up of the bunting which is made using the star punch and glue dots, I used some silver elastic thread too.


I also decorated inside the card with a sentiment from Cheer and Wishes set and some hearts from the small heart punch


Arty farty angle!
Hope you like it but most importantly hope Robino does, he never really comments on the cards though!!! I did come downstairs to find a bunch of lovely flowers and a card on the table this morning so thats perked me up!!!!
See you tomorrow
Jules x

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the Both of you, Andy and I recently celebrated our 13th Anniversary, and he really bowled me over with a Radley Bag, its Gorgeous. Hopw you both have a lovely day and are doing something special, Take care Sweetie, Hugs Sarah B X

    PS: Love the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful time tonight!!
    Card is fab too!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both! Love the card, it's my 16th wedding anniversary on the 27th I haven't used the Loads of Love yet but you've just inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Julie this is fab, I just love everything ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Anniversary hunny!!
    Love the card, I must get round to inking up my set!! I've had it over a year lol!!
    Love the bunting.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is fab, happy anniversary to you both.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your anniversary card, it is so unusual!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete