Monday 30 August 2010

More Mr & Mrs

Good morning! I am up and about far too early for a Bank Holiday but got loads to do as usual so needs must!!!
Yesterday we spent most of the day down in Lincolnshire, near Grantham for my Aunty and Uncles Pearl Wedding Celebrations. I was their little bridesmaid 30 years ago!!!! It was funny showing Ross and Evan the photos that she had of me and my sister!!
So I decided to make her one of the bride and groom cards but this time I used the Bride papers which are a lot more white than the bridesmaid.
I used the sentiment from Cheers and Wishes and I typed up and insert congratulating them on their Pearl wedding anniversary.

I had to use lots of pearls of course on this card and I used 7 of them from my Pretties kit, gosh think I am nearly all out of pearls now, but she is my favourite Aunty so very worth it!!!!!!

Arty farty angle for you!!!





Before I go remember there is only 2 days left for the 20% offer, please see the post at the top of my blog for more details. I will be placing an order tomorrow for any last minute requests!!





Bye for now


Jules x


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elégante et raffinée!!
    magnifique
    bises de la France

    ReplyDelete