Friday 6 August 2010

Mr & Mrs Special Offer and Tutorial!!

SPECIAL OFFER AND TUTORIAL ON SALE!!

Since posting photos on my blog of the Mr and Mrs class I did I have had so many lovely comments and e mails asking for a tutorial that I have now almost finished working on this, all photos taken and should be ready to send out tomorrow evening!!


The tutorial will be £2.75 and will include full instructions on how to make all the projects above.


As a SPECIAL OFFER I have put together a bundle to help you make the items above. The bundle includes


Mr & Mrs stamp set (valued at £19.95)
1/2 a pack of Bridegroom and 1/2 a pack of Bridesmaid papers (valued at £10.95)
Basic Black ink pad (valued at £4.25)

Total value - £35.15



Price to you £30.00 (collected from me) or £32.00 (posted out to you)



IF YOU PURCHASE THE BUNDLE YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TUTORIAL FREE OF CHARGE



Please note that additional items such as ribbon, brads, punches etc are required to make the exact replicas of my set. All are available to purchase through me or you can adapt the set with your own stash!!

Any questions just drop me a mail!!



THIS OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL END OF AUGUST!


Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie
    I have paid for tutorial ...how do i get it
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete