Monday 2 August 2010

Trendy Trees

Good morning
Hope you like the new August promotion I posted yesterday?
For the next couple of days I am going to be showing cards I have made previously which are my favourite ones using sets from the promotion with 20% off!!
So todays card is one I made back in October last year with the lovely Trendy Trees set, fantastic value for this set and 2 great sentiments you get with it! For the month of August only this stamp set is £10.36, how fab is that!!!
Colours on this card are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Really Rust (which will be retiring in September)
Used the gorgeous Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon which I made into one of my flat bows!!

Eyelet border punch and word window punches used, as well as the circle punches!!

Hope you like, come back tomorrow with a card using Loads of Love

Jules x


No comments:

Post a Comment