Monday 6 October 2014

White Christmas

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today as my schedule has been thrown out of the window as my eldest boy is off school poorly and I took my youngest to school in the car as I felt sorry for him with it raining so much! So here I am updating my blog a little later than planned.

This is one of the makes from Saturdays event that I ran. The guests had to make 4 of these each and I did give them an alternative version too (but I haven't got a photo of that one!). I had 7 ladies join me who have never been to one of my classes and 5 of them started off with this card and were a bit stressed as everything was new to them!! They were quite freaked out for the first hour, until they moved on to an easier card!
 Lots of my guests said this was their fave make of the day and they added extras on like the stag and the snowman. I'll pop a few pics of their makes at the end of this post.
The white gel pen was very popular and my guests became little artists adding lots of falling snow!
Thats all from me for today! My nursing duties are required!

REMEMBER - today is the last day for the Stamp, Stock and Save deal!!


Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, Julie! How did you do the white snow? Was it sponged whisper white ink or another cheeky technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these so much Julie! I couldn't wait to get my Sig Gel pen out! You're right, I feel like an artist!! :-) Adding this to my stamp a stack next month! (Too bad we don't live closer! We could just swap ideas back and forth all the time!! ) Thanks for the inspiration once again!! You're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete