PLEASE NOTE THIS POST WILL STAY AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW MAKES!!!
Oh my goodness Happy 1st October to you dear blog reader! Where do I start today, so much to tell you, so many offers!!!
First up we have a JOINING OFFER. LOVE PAPER? Well if you join up in October you can take advantage of a FREE PACK OF PAPER for 6 months!!!
You get a FREE pack of paper each month (starting November) for 6 months and the great thing is, I get it too - for being your upline! That's a Win, Win!
Here's the low down
- To take advantage of this you need to sign up via my site www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net during the month of October 2014. The papers are redeemable from November 2014 until April 2015.
- The paper must be ordered via a Demonstrator Order each month. If you are not ordering anything else at the same time then there will be a postage charge but this would still mean your papers were half price.
- You must remain an active demonstrator to redeem this paper. Signing up during October would mean that your first quarterly target spend of £270 in products would not need to be met until the end of March 2015! Lots of time to get sorted and how about Stampin Up Christmas presents for people?
- No speciality papers, only the £9.95 packs
- The Starter Kit is £99 and you get to choose £130 worth of freebies. Any questions, just message me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I have welcome packs ready to go out to any new people taking me up on this offer
OK so that's an offer for the joiners! What about an offer for the spenders too?
To celebrate World Cardmaking Day we have a splendid offer from 1 - 6th OCTOBER ONLY!!! Save 15% on ink pads, card stock, envelopes and some adhesive. Why not stock up on your favourites? Also we have 5 stamp sets with 20% off too!!!! These are available by ordering direct with me on the phone, email etc... or via my Online Store, www.juliekettlewell.stampinup.net . Click on the photo below to see in more detail
We also have our Wednesday Weekly Deals!!!
PHEW!!!! I am ready for another coffee after all that!!!