Saturday 25 October 2014

Convention Day 3

Good Morning! You will be pleased to know that I took far less photos (and far less selfies!) on the Saturday so I can do the whole day in one blog post. It was such an early start on the Saturday that it was still almost dark when we approached the Convention Centre.
We had a day full of classes and business presentations and one of my favourite ones was the Blendabilities with Brandi Barnard. Brandi is a great girl and a lovely presenter and she is also a very successful active demonstrator too, as well as working for Stampin Up! Dream job eh?? I picked up a few tips which I will be putting into practise at my Blendie class today.
In the afternoon my amazing team member Kylie had been asked to design for a Demonstrator Booth. A true honour and all our team were so proud of her. She was given the task of working with a couple of sets that I don’t personally find to be my cup of tea but she did a truly amazing job with them. I will share a few photos with you of her display. She had to bring all this on the Eurostar!!
 It’s always a pleasure spending time with the Stampin Up staff and I love to catch up with Chris who has been on our Demonstrator Support team since Day One! We speak to him on the phone if we have any problems of queries!!

 In the afternoon I enjoyed a Project Life presentation with Shannon, Carrie and Katie and then my phone ran out of battery. I never got any photos of our lovely CEO Shelli doing her wonderful presentation and demonstrations. I love the fact that our CEO still enjoys presenting and demonstrating the products at Conventions. Her love for the products and the company is infectious!
 When we got back to the hotel on the Saturday night we had a bit of time to chill out so I gathered all my presses and prizes from Stampin Up on the bed.
Look at all that lovely loot! I would love to share this experience with you and have to come to Convention with myself and our team next year! If you have been toying with the idea then just message me and we can have a no obligation chat! 
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment