Sunday 26 October 2014

Convention Day 4

So after a fun-filled and eventful Saturday evening in downtown Brussels we enjoyed a lie in on the Sunday morning and welcomed more sunshine. We spent some time packing our bags up and enjoying a leisurely breakfast before meeting a new friend of mine at 11am who had offered to give us a little tour of Brussels.
 We met Anne at our hotel and she took us round Brussels and she automatically switched into Tour Guide mode! Anne lives in Brussels and her English is amazing.
 We went down to the Grand Place which is the Central Square of Brussels and it houses some amazing buildings. Anne was telling us that lots of these fantastic buildings have apartments within them which people live in! Ooo wouldn’t you love to live there?
 Anne showed us the best shops for macarons and the best shop for biscuits too! 
 Here is a photo of my friends! Anne, Sharon, Sarah-Jane and Jane
 I loved the many gorgeous displays in the shop windows. As you can imagine there was chocolate everywhere!!
I treated Anne and my lovely friends to a drink at a local cafe and then it was time for our taxi to the Eurostar station and begin our journey home! It has been one of my most memorable Conventions and I am happy to say we are in Brussels again next year from 13 - 14 November. I would love to have you join myself and our team there next year!

Thanks for bearing with me with the Convention posts this week! I will be back tomorrow as normal with my usual crafting posts but might be a bit later than normal as it’s the school holidays and I will be taking advantage of a slower paced morning!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment