Wednesday 15 October 2014

Get Your Santa On!

Phew what a couple of days! Yesterday my boy went back to school a week after his operation. He was fine all day but I still worried about him. It's amazing how they bounce back! I have been busy working on some things for Convention which starts... TOMORROW! It's come round so quickly!

So this is the penultimate card from my All Day Stamp a Stack which used the Get Your Santa On stamp set. We did a little bit of colouring on this card and the colour combo is Soft Sky, Real Red and Whisper White.
 We embossed the background with the Lucky Stars embossing folder and inked the edges.
 My stampers all got a pot of the Frosted Sequins in their goody bags so we added a few to this card!
Santa was coloured in with our ink pads and Blender Pens, which proved a popular purchase after people used them on the day!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment