Saturday 18 October 2014

Downline Gifts!

Good Morning! Whilst you read this I am still in Brussels for the Annual Stampin Up Convention whilst Mr K is at home looking after the boys and the house!

Here are the gifts I made for my first level team members who were attending Convention. I must admit I have been on a bit of a gold roll these last few days and I have to say I have been singing Goldfinger a lot!
 I bought these note books from Paperchase and they are great for covering. I used some Very Vanilla and stamped the I Love Lace background stamp in gold onto it.
 I also used my new Four Feathers stamps and frame lit dies and I embossed the larger feather in gold embossing powder. You can see this in better detail on the last photo.
 Sorry for the abundance of photos, I couldn't resist uploading all of them on here!
 This is Jane's book, she is my bestie and I am so happy to be travelling with Jane, Sharon and Sarah-Jane.
 Ooo love a bit of gold embossing, don't you?
Hope you love these makes? Would you like something like this and like to share Convention? Well you could be with us in Brussels next year if you join Stampin UP. I would love to welcome you to our team and our Paper Promotion is still running until 24th October.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment