Sunday 12 October 2014

Bright and Beautiful

I was just typing the title of todays post and was thinking that today I am feeling far from Bright and Beautiful!!!!!I have 3 dance exams later on today - about lunchtime - and I will be glad when they are done! I had to cancel my lesson this week as it was the day Ross was admitted to hospital, so things could be interesting!
 This was another one of the makes from my All Day Stamp a Stack. This was one of the easier "breather" cards. I like to usually have a couple of cards that will give people a "breather" and are not as taxing for them. The star was stamped in the Gold Encore pad which does look lovely when you catch it in the light.
Sorry for the short post again today! I am off to soak in the bath now to try and relax before my exams!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment