Thursday 16 October 2014

Endless Wishes

Hi there! As you read this I am probably making my way to the train station for our adventure on the train Leeds to London and then the Eurostar to Brussels. If you know me well you know I don't like flying so I am looking forward to this trip! Mr K is staying at home and has 2 days off work (and a list of jobs to do) which I think he is looking forward to.

Here is the last make from my All Day Stamp a Stack event. This was one of the easier cards of the day. Not much layering but still a dreaded bow! I did get asked to tie a lot of bows on the day, as did my helper and friend Jane.
 The colour combo on this is Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso 
A few random rhinestones were added for a bit of shimmer!!

Right thats me off to convention! Make sure you tune in to my FACEBOOK page for all the goss!

Julie
shop now
supplies

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely one of my most favorite creations with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me where you used the Vesramark ink?
    This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me where you used the Versamark ink? This is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you use the Versamark ink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like the Versamark might be the lighter tan snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I didn't have this set, I only had Snowflake Spot set, and made a few tweaks! I put an insert of cream on inside and put a few snow flakes at the top and a shadow manger scene at the bottom. We will make 30 of them for our church's missionaries! So, thank you for the inspiration! I also never used the Sahara sand before and have had it for a few years! So that was neat too!

    ReplyDelete