Sunday 27 January 2013

What a couple of days!!!

Oh my goodness!! What a couple of days!!! ON Friday night I held my first Stamp a Stack of 2013. I had seen the weather reports and it said some snow may start about tea time! No sign of it so the class went ahead! I kept checking the weather every half an hour and even up to 8.30 nothing was really happening! Then it was as if someone had thrown a load of snow filled golf balls down. Some ladies left early but my 2 new lovely girls, Lucy and Sharon were so keen to finish their cards that they stayed until 21.45 and then started the journey home!! OMG it took them 2.5 hours to do a 20 minute journey! I was soooo worried and we kept phoning and texting each other, but they made it home safe and they said they enjoyed the adventure and loved their cards! PHEW!


This is one of the cards we made - its a total case from one I saw on Pinterest, I changed a couple of elements but you can see the original card HERE


The colour combo is Pool Party, Real Red and Primrose Petals. The stamp set is Bloomin Marvelous that you can earn for free - this has been the most popular so far with my customers!!


Well the snow didnt stop and was still coming down when I went to bed (once I knew my ladies were home!). I was up at 7am and out in my PJ's to assess the snow situation as we had out Quarterly Team Training event!! OMG the snow was bad, this is my street!! We have unfortunately had to postpone for a couple of weeks but I managed to have a crafty session with some of my girls who were already up this way or could get here. It was certainly a stressful and testing day but we had some crafty fun and it was better than people getting stuck in the snow or worse!!!


By the evening I was ready for some R&R on our new recliner sofa!! Bliss!!!


I have an order going in tonight, if you would like to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration and earn something FREE with a £45 spend please contact me and I will arrange this for you!!



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Primrose Petals DSP
 3. Stamps – Bloomin Marvelous
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party SAB ribbon
 5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Curly Label punch
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Pool Party ink, Primrose Petals ink (stamped off)

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo Jules!
    So glad those poor ladies got home safe. It was horrendous weather.
    Well done you for not letting the weather beat you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete