Monday 14 January 2013

Quick and Easy Thanks

Good Morning! Do you have snow?? We just have a little bit but no doubt it will cause chaos!!! More is forecast in Leeds though for lunchtime so who knows!!

TOday I am sharing some little thank you cards that are really quick and easy to make using a couple of the sets you can earn FREE during Sale-A-Bration - which starts a week tomorrow!


The card blanks have been made with the Naturals Ivory cardstock which is thicker than the Very Vanilla and textured and great for making card bases. I stamped the Thanks sentiment from the set VIntage Verses (love it) and the flowers are from the Bloomin Marvellous set.


Just really quick, simple and effective cards!


Today I am crafting and having my hair done (not at the same time though!!!!!)

Before I go I want to remind people about my first All Day Event of 2013!!
16th February 2013
10am-4pm
Using new lush stash from the Spring/Summer Seasonal

I have 8 places left and booking closes on 31st January

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Naturals Ivory
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Vintage Verses, Bloomin' Marvellous
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – 
 6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Rose Red ink, Lucky Limeade ink

2 comments:

  1. Love those cards. Made me laugh re your comment about hair & crafting if I could I would be crafting as I do other things as well! :-) Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely easy cards - because if I have to cut another of those flowers out, I'll go mad! Oh, just remembered, am demoing them tonight.

    ReplyDelete