Saturday 5 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

Hi there! It's the weekend again and it's back to dancing this morning for myself and Evan so I have been up early (which was quite hard) to get things ready!!!

Sale-A-Bration starts in 17 days!!!!! Here is a little sneak peek for you!


It is the best time of the year, FREE product for every spend of £45 and this year there are 17 items to choose from!!!!!!!!

I have been busy making things for my new classes and upcoming workshops and I am delighted to announce my first ALL DAY EVENT of 2013


SATURDAY 16th FEBRUARY
10-4
£35 for the FULL DAY inc LUNCH!!!

The projects are still top secret but I am sure you will LOVE it!!

Places booking now and deposits of £25 required by end of January!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 1. Card – 2. Papers – 3. Stamps – 4. Embellishments – 5. Tools – 6. Mediums –

1 comment: