Friday 11 January 2013

Set of Patterned Occasions!

With Sale-A-Bration a week and a half away I will continue to share projects from the product offering that you could earn free!

I spent a lovely little afternoon last Sunday playing with this set Patterned Occasions and made these simple cards using the Polka Dot Parade papers. Very simple cards but easy to produce in a batch!



The colours I used were Marina Mist, Real Read and Pumpkin Pie



Sorry for the short post but I need to jump in the shower and get ready! I am so excited as I am going to see the first showing of Les Miserables the Movie today - the VIP seats are all booked! I am a huge fan of the show and know every lyric! Will try not to sing along!!!!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Marina Mist
 2. Papers – Polka Dot Parade DSP
 3. Stamps – Patterned Occasions
 4. Embellishments – White Stitched Grosgrain
 5. Tools – Circle punch
 6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, Real Red ink

1 comment:

  1. Julie, these are sooooo cute! Cheers Donna Zammit :)

    ReplyDelete