Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year cards!

Hi there! I am trying to get back to some sort of normal routine today but the boys are still at home so I am enjoying their company too before they go back to school on Monday!!

I have 3 really lovely neighbours whom I didnt send a Christmas Card to! I failed miserably!! The cards were written - I just kept forgetting to post them!! So I decided to make some New Year cards last night whilst the rest of the household were watching the darts!!


The colour combo is Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Crumb Cake. There is a little sneak peek on there which is the paper I have used for the numbers! This is part of the Sale-A-Bration offering from 22nd January!!! Ask me for more details!


I cheated with the Happy New Year sentiment! It actually says Merry Christmas & Happy New Year and I just coloured the Happy New Year part in and stamped with my markers! The set is the hostess set called Wacky Wishes


I hope my neighbours forgive me and are surprised by the New Year card!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
 2. Papers – Sycamore Street
 3. Stamps – Wacky Wishes
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Merry Minis punch, Timeless Type Alpha (retired) 
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment