Morning! Well we have a bit of snow but not lots so schools are open as normal! Snow boots at the ready!
Here is another card from Tuesday nights class. This one involved a lot of cutting out again to make a frame of flowers around the sentiment - which is another Sale-A-Bration set called Vintage Verses.
Colour combo is Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Island Indigo.
On some of the flowers you may be able to see that I did a double layer!!!!
And here are all 3 cards together - I have shown you the middle one before!!!
Keep warm folks!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
2. Papers – Sycamore Street (SAB)
3. Stamps – Vintage Verses (SAB), Bloomin Marvelous (SAB)
4. Embellishments – Island Indigo ribbon (SAB), Rhinestones
5. Tools – Oval Framelits
6. Mediums – Rich Razzleberry ink, Summer Starfruit ink, Island Indigo ink, Pool Party ink