Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Week to Go!

Hey and Good Morning! It's a week to go until Sale-A-Bration starts! Its the best deal of the Stampin' Up! Year and I cannot wait to share the exclusive goodies with my hostesses, workshop attendees and my class ladies!

Here is an easy box I made a couple of weeks ago using the Sycamore Street Designer Papers which are FREE as part of the offer! As is the ribbon and the button!!!


I used the Kraft Gift Boxes from the Main Catalogue - amazing value at £2.75 for 4, really sturdy boxes ready for you to decorate with paper, or stamp them.


The tag was decorated with stamps from the Madison Avenue stamp set with the sentiment from Made for You.


Another reminder about my All Day Event on 16th February. 8 places are still available for this event. 10am - 4pm with lunch and refreshments included for only £35! I have changed the photo on the poster to give you a little sneak peek of something similar that you can create on the day!

Got to dash, I have to go to my son's high school later on today to discuss his progress with his work and then I have to prep for the return of our Tuesday Club this evening!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Whisper White
 2. Papers – Sycamore Street
 3. Stamps – Made for You, Madison Avenue
 4. Embellishments – Sycamore Street button and ribbon
 5. Tools – Small Scallop Circle punch
 6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Summer Starfruit ink, Rich Razzleberry ink

No comments:

Post a Comment