Wednesday 9 January 2013

Field Flowers


Good morning! THANK YOU for your lovely comments on yesterdays post! I also received some lovely emails too about the Penny Fart(h)ing!!!!!!

I am just quickly writing this up and then 5 of our lovely team are coming round for some training, which is a recap of the training I did last night for 13 lovelies!!!! We had lots of fun playing with new products!!

I have been coveting the Field Flowers stamp set ever since it was launched in the USA catalogue a couple of years ago! We finally have it and I was delighted! A friend of ours is poorly at the moment and in hospital so I sent her this card to cheer her up the other day.


The flowers are from the Field Flowers set and I 2 step stamped them and the  sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.


Colour combo is Rose Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla with the papers from the Natural Composition set. The ribbon is the Rose Red Seam Binding.


I hope you like it and I hope Sue liked it and gets better soon!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Old Olive, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Natural Composition
 3. Stamps – Field Flowers, Delightful Dozen
 4. Embellishments – Rose Red Seam Binding, Pearls
 5. Tools – Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Rose Red ink, Old Olive ink

No comments:

Post a Comment