Wednesday 23 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental SAB

 Good Morning. How's the snow with you? Yesterday ours started to melt quite a bit as we had lots of sunshine and I am hoping it all clears off for the weekend as I have a Stamp a Stack on Friday night and a huge Team Training event on Saturday!

Anyway onto the craft!! I wanted to share some cards from the set Feeling Sentimental. This set comes with 3 images of bygone years and a sentiment! I tool inspiration from a lovely make by my even lovelier downline Sally Jo!

I used the Distressed Dots background stamp for the first time - why did I keep it in hiding for so long?? A fab addition to your craft supplies!


The papers are the First Edition papers and the colours are Early Espresso with Very Vanilla and lots of inking with Crumb Cake.


The sentiment on the one below is from another SAB set you can earn for free called Vintage Verses.




And finally another make with a sentiment from Vintage Verses.



The little set! Enjoy!



If you like any of the products I would be happy to place an order for you and help you earn some free goodies!! Contact me on 0792 199 7148 or julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – First Edition
 3. Stamps – Feeling Sentimental, Vintage Verses, Distressed Dots
 4. Embellishments – Naturals Buttons, Linen Thread, New Natural Trim, Trinkets
 5. Tools – Oval punch, New Distress tool
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

1 comment:

  1. Love these - this is my favourite SAB set. Great vintage look!

    ReplyDelete