Friday 31 December 2010

Top 10 of 2010!

Today I thought I would reflect on my Top Ten favourite projects of 2010. Note - I said projects, not just cards!!! 2010 has seen me branch out into Scrapbooking which I am really loving!!
OK, first up is this Punch Art card I made for my friends Son back in March.
Here is a wallet style card that we made at a Vintage Vogue class
and the inside.

Back to Children's cards and here is a card I made for my lovely Nephew Lucas first birthday!


Using the retired set Mr & Mrs, this is one of my all time favourite cards I made.

Back to Childrens style cards and here is the card I made for Evan's teacher at the end of the school year.


Something a little different now, this 3D item, a cute little box with the Artistic Etchings set.

I am loving Scrapbooking so I had to include a scrapbook page and here is my favourite one so far!


Love this stamp from the Level 1 Hostess set, even stamped in one colour it looks fab!


Back to more kiddies cards and my lovely Evans 8th birthday card with Make a Monster!


And finally I just LOVE this card, it just seemed to work!!!


Hmmmm, I notice that most of my favourite cards are Children style cards - wonder what that says about me!!!
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHICH OF THE ABOVE CARDS IS YOUR FAVOURITE??? PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PICK A WINNER OUT IN A WEEKS TIME - FRI 7TH JANUARY - THERE WILL BE A PACK OF ADHESIVE FLAT BACKED PEARLS IN THE POST FOR THE WINNER!!!!
Jules xx

17 comments:

  1. It's hard to choose Julie but by a whisker I think the Wallet Card is my favourite. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all your cards but I think my fav out of this bunch is your Mr & Mrs card, I love the idea of using the heart to create the clothes. Thanks for a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are amazing mummy! My fave from your top 10 is your wedding scrapbook page, partly becausde the whole layout is beautiful and partly because you look so flippin' gorgeous!
    See you in 2011!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the Lucas card with all those cute monkeys hanging around. The rest are pretty cool too!

    Happy new year :-)

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all superb but my personal fave has to be the last Christmas card, what an unusal request it was but what a fantastic result you came up with, its brilliant.
    Love lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "Mr and Mrs card" is definitely my favorite, followed very closely by the 'vintage vogue'...
    But I love them all
    Keep up this great job you're doing here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic selection of cards! So many of them made me smile, but the one that gave me that extra glow was the Mr and Mrs wedding card with the hearts. Absolutely super-stylish in every way. Congratulations.
    Best wishes for a creative and inspired 2011
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obviously I am not going to pick the box!!!!!
    But my favotite is the Wedding Card. So classy.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Julie,
    great projects you have made but the fave for me has to be the card you made for Tyler, so colourful and the punch art is fabulous
    happy new year
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie,

    Loving all the top 10... how could you choose.
    I think if I was pushed it would be the Mr and Mrs card....
    Loving the tri-fold too though
    Thanks for chance of winning goodies
    Hugs
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the first one is my fave. I love the monkey hanging off the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie
    Love all your cards but my favourite has to be Mr & Mrs it just looks so classy. Have followed your blog all year. You are so good posting everyday and I look forward to seeing what you have made it brightens my day.
    Luv Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Julie
    they are all FAB...BUTMY FAVE IS THE WEDDING ONE IT IS SOOO STYLISH....GORGEOUS....
    Happy New Year JULIE
    HUGS
    sYLVIE XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all fab but I especially love the monster card! Those monsters never fail to make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. they are all gorgeous but really love your wedding scrapbook page...am going to try scraping this year and hope mine turn out as lovely as this

    all the best for 2011 xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jules

    they are all faby,but my favourite is the wedding card, soooooo elegant! but i do love evan's monster card too - looking forward to all your new cards in 2011x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jules, all your cards are beautiful but if I had to choose it would be the "because I care" card as I love the colour scheme and gorgeous flower stamp you've used. Hope you had a good New Year's Eve. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete