Wednesday 15 December 2010

Been busy again for charity!

Good morning
Thought I would show you what I was busy with last week. You may remember this POST HERE
Well after the success of last years ball which raised over £11,000 in the end another successful ball took place last Saturday and I was again asked to help with the stationery. Unfortunately I didnt have time to do the tickets but I did do 25 table names and 2, yes 2 table plans. There were 25 table this year so I split them over 2 plans
Here are some photos of one of the plans. The theme this year was funky and bright colours so the chairs were decorated with Lime Green, Hot Pink and Turquoise bows and I was asked to do a Hot Pink table plan.

The rhinestones in the centre are our new flat blacked rhinestones.


If you would like to read more info about the charity
here

They had a fab night and raised an amazing £14,000 on the night!!


Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment